We are an award-winning tutoring service in Vancouver and have years of experience with a strong track record tutoring elementary and high school students in math, chemistry, physics, science, biology, and English.
Our director, Mehrnaz Bassiri, is a contributing writer for the Huffington Post and has been featured in Global News, Addicted2Succed, and the Daily Zen.
Our knowledgeable and skilled tutors work directly with students while Mehrnaz works behind the scenes to track student performance and stay in close communication with parents. You will receive a progress report after every session to keep you abreast with your child’s learning and progress.
What the tutoring sessions focus on
- We use students’ school subjects as tools to boost their learning and to teach them important skills such as study planning, organization, time management, and goal setting.
How we achieve results through tutoring
- Guaranteed student – tutor fit
- 100% Satisfaction guarantee for every lesson
- Unique and thorough tutor qualifying process
- Ongoing monitoring of student progress
- Sessional progress reports for parents
- Creators of “Learning Mentor” Success Principles
What results parents can expect
- Improvement in students’ learning skills
- An enjoyable learning experience
- Typically students achieve 10-20% grade boost within the first three months
- Professional, credible and qualified Vancouver tutoring team
MyGradeBooster tutors have been tutoring Vancouver students since 2011. Our services are offered on a one-on-one, in-home basis, with a majority of our students achieving significant results, both in their learning and motivation, in 1-4 months. We offer 100% satisfaction guarantee for all of our tutoring sessions.
Where do we tutor?
Our tutoring services are offered in the following neighborhoods in Vancouver.
West Point Grey
If you live in a location not mentioned above, please contact us to discuss your needs. We strive to complete your registration and start the tutorials within 24 hours of receiving your tutoring request, however, in some cases a short wait time may apply. We carefully screen our tutors to ensure that we engage the best of the best. It is for this reason that we can guarantee their work 100%. Parents tell us they have a peace of mind knowing that they are working with a top performing team that can advance their children’s education and grades to new heights.
We work hard to help every student reach their full potential, using their own unique learning abilities to determine how we deliver our lessons. Even students who are diagnosed with learning disabilities, such as, ADD, ADHD, dyscalculia, dyslexia, output disorder, executive functioning, and memory difficulties have benefited tremendously from our tutoring sessions. If your child is struggling in school we invite you to work with us for a minimum of three months and see the results for yourself. We are confident that you will be pleased with the outcome.
Read our founder and director, Mehrnaz Bassiri’s Huffington Post articles on Canadian education.
Watch Mehrnaz’ videos.