1. Time management is the key for doing well in sciences. High school students often don’t know how much time is actually required to study science. You will need to create a regular study schedule and stick to it like glue.
2. Create a study space that feels comfortable. Some students need quiet environment, others prefer to have some background music. Figure out what your preference is and create a perfect study environment.
3. Science textbooks can seem intimidating. They are usually thick and packed with information. Your tutor can simplify the information and put it in bite size notes that are much easier and less daunting to tackle. They can also offer advice about how to approach, read, take notes on and understand your science textbooks.
4. In order to be a successful science student in high school and university you need to master two very important skills: effective listening and good note-taking skills. Anyone can learn these and our tutors can help you master these essential skills.
5. Writing tests give many students anxiety and stress. A little stress and anxiety is normal. But if you are finding that you forget what you know during writing tests or that your anxiety is too high that makes you physically ill then we will work to get you used to writing tests in a safe and supportive environment. Once you gain confidence, you will notice a huge improvement on your test results.
MyGradeBooster Vancouver Tutoring Services